At William A. Hazel, we are committed to providing a safe work environment for all our employees.
As part of our “Everyone Goes Home” initiative, we want each employee of our company to know that safety comes first in our daily operations. Whether we’re in the field, on the road, in the office, or in a CAT, our top priority is ensuring each member of the William A. Hazel, Inc. family returns home to their family, every day.
We have been recognized as one of Northern Virginia’s top site development contractors, not only for our quality of work, but for performing our work in the safest way possible. Our commitment to providing a safe work environment starts with our investment in our most important safety asset, our employees. We provide extensive safety training to all our employees. Whether it be general jobsite safety training, or job specific safety training, each employee is provided the knowledge and tools they need to insure that everyone goes home every day.
Various Safety Training by William A. Hazel include:
- New Hire Safety and orientation
- OSHA 10 hr
- OSHA 30 hr
- First Aid/CPR and AED Certification
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety
- Permits and License Safety
- Blasting Guidelines Safety
- Reverse Signal Operation
- Excavation And Competent Person Safety
- Erosion Training
- Confined Space and Competent Person Safety
- Rigging Safety
- Logging Standards
- VDOT Basic Traffic Control Safety Certification
- VDOT Intermediate Traffic Control Safety and Certification