William A. Hazel, Inc., a total site development contractor for over 50 years, is looking for a Project Analyst. The individual in this position will be responsible for Overall billing, cost analysis, and accounting responsibilities for assigned projects. Provide timely and accurate invoices and analysis to internal and external customers in compliance with accounting principles and company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate.
- Review and analyze timesheets and subcontract invoices for production information, updating takeoffs and plans, and maintaining work files on a current basis.
- Communicate with Job Superintendents and Project Managers to ensure that all requirements for that project are met and that associated costs are coded correctly.
- Prepare invoices for customers, meeting their requirements.
- Meet monthly with Project Manager and Job Cost Manager to review all revenue and cost and to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Maintain effective communications with the Job Superintendents and Project Manager..
- Maintain open communications with Job Cost Manager concerning technical assistance, billing standards and training needs.
- Prepare other analyses on an as-needed basis for other departments.
- College degree or equivalent with accounting and construction experience.
- Must have strong communication skills. Ability to communicate verbally. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Effective interpersonal skills are required.
- Should be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Experience in the construction industry would be helpful.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Paid time off, health, dental, life and disability insurance.
- Education assistance
- Remote work may be considered.
William A. Hazel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.