Heavy Civil Project Manager
William A. Hazel, Inc., a total site development contractor for over 50 years, is looking for a Heavy Civil Project Manager. The individual in this position will be responsible for plans and oversees the building process of various construction projects from start to finish. Their duties include building and staying within the budget, retrieving the necessary permits to construct in certain communities and communicating the client’s goals for certain projects to the subcontractors and construction workers.
- Coordinate and supervise multiple residential or commercial site work Projects.
- Interface with all parties involved to oversee and ensure Project completion on time and within budget.
- Prepare Project budgets, cost estimates, schedules, and resource allocations.
- Provide document control, construction specification, plan analysis, Project progress, scheduling, and fiscal reporting.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Clients, Vendors and Field Operations on Project Value Engineering, crisis management, schedule and close out.
- Selection of Sub Contractors and Material Suppliers. Scheduling Resources and delegating workflow.
- Reports to Chief Operating Officer.
- Excellent technical skills in understanding and interpreting construction documents, specifications, contracts, and plans
- Great communication and client service skills
- Team collaboration skills
- Imaginative critical thinking skills to identify, create and initiate solutions to Project challenges
- 4-year degree in Engineering, Business Management, Construction Management, Project Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project/Construction Management or Assistant Project/Construction Management or related field
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Strong focus on safety
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Educational Assistance Program
William A. Hazel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics
protected by law.