Air Test Crews
Pipeline Maintenance Laborer
William A. Hazel, Inc., a total site development contractor for over 50 years, is looking for a Construction Laborer for our Pipeline Maintenance Department. This position reports to and is under the direction of foreman or superintendent. William A. Hazel, Inc., operates all over the Northern Virginia Area. By applying to this position, you acknowledge and understand you may be required to commute to job sites.
- General Pipeline inspection and maintenance.
- Learn and follow confined space entry procedures.
- Learn and follow all company safety and PPE.
- Be able Remove Manhole covers.
- Be able to enter a 24” manhole to do various maintenance, inspection, and repair.
- Cleaning and resting of manholes and pipelines.
- Help with CCTV pipe inspection.
- Be able to assist in any sewer emergencies that involve live sanitary sewers.
- Help with pipe installation tasks.
- Core Bore concrete manholes.
- Installing plugs and pumps for sewer bypasses.
- General assistance in any task that the job requires safely.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform manual labor tasks necessary to complete each essential duty satisfactorily. Less than high school education; entry level experience. Must be willing to learn. Must pass a pre-employment drug & Alcohol screening. Must have reliable transportation. Must have a clean driving record and license.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform manual labor tasks necessary to complete each essential duty satisfactorily. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in outside weather conditions and is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold, extreme heat, and vibration. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and in high precarious places and is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually medium.
- Paid time off, health, dental, life and disability insurance.
- Education assistance
William A. Hazel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by law.